Vesting LED Hardwax oil contains a unique mix of oils, waxes, resins, and additives. This combination of ingredients cures and hardens in a split second when it comes in contact with the LED lights. Suitable for high traffic areas, and for project-based use because of its high wear resistance and quick dry time.
Application & Dry Time:
This is a two coat system. Apply hardwax oil with a buffer, or by hand using a lint free cloth, and cure with a portable LED Curing Machine (handheld or upright, sold separately), or on an industrial finishing platform. The LED Curing Hardwax Oil 11000 series has an instantaneous dry time when it comes into contact with the LED light system. This is great for job sites and manufacturing. Note that these finishes will not dry without the use of the LED Curing machines.
Maintain using Wax & Clean for daily maintenance, and for deeper periodical cleaning, we recommend using the Intensive Cleaner. For renovation, use Maintenance Oil.
This product is strictly for professional use. Contact us for information on our LED Curing Machines.
Benefits of LED Curing Oil:
- Instant Curing Process: This product is sealed with concentrated LED light which instantly bonds the oil to the unfinished wood surface. For industrial application, this instant dry time will drastically reduce waiting time and will increase large scale production of flooring. LED Curing Oil application is great for work in the field and allows for drastically reduced finishing times.
- Wide Range of Colors: There are twenty unique color variations of this product, giving you plenty of options to choose from.
- Strong Protective Seal: LED Curing Oil provides a tough seal that wicks away moisture and prevents debris from scratching the face of the wood. Ultraviolet Oil is combination of natural oil and urethane finish which offers excellent protection.
- Easy Reapplication: The protective seal created by the natural oils of this product can be rejuvenated over the years to maintain the protection of the product as well as to keep the appearance of the finished wood looking fresh. Oil finishes can have additional layers of protection added to them in the form of Vesting Wax & Clean or Vesting Maintenance Oil.
- Reputation of Excellence: As one of the original pioneers of ultraviolet oil finishing, Vesting has perfected the nuisances of this product to present a trustworthy and reliable formula that seals instantly when exposed to ultraviolet rays. As an award-winning finishing brand, Vesting has spared no expense in creating a product that is guaranteed to work every single time.